Official Clarkson College transcripts will be issued only upon written request by the student or via the Student Clearinghouse transcript request system. Clarkson College will not be responsible for loss of transcripts due to an insufficient or incorrect address. To request a transcript, contact the Registrar’s office. Clarkson College does not issue or send transcripts from other colleges and universities. Official transcripts are not issued for students who have a hold on their records or whose accounts with the College are delin­quent.