Tuition Assistance

It is the student’s responsibility to contact the Student Accounts Coordinator if the student is eligible for tuition assistance from a source outside of Clarkson College, such as Veterans’ Administration, the student’s employer, Workforce Development or Vocational Rehabilitation. Billing statements from Clarkson College may be mailed to an agency that will make payments on the student’s behalf. However, the Student Accounts Coordinator must grant approval before special billing is established. The student must submit a completed Release of Information form to the Student Accounts Coordinator before any account information can be shared with an outside party.