Incident Reporting

If a student is involved in an accident, defined as a fall or incident requiring medical or non-medical attention, proper documentation of the incident must be made and a report must be filed with the proper authorities where the incident occurred.

  1. On Campus Incident: If the incident occurs on campus, the incident should be reported to the Facilities Department.
  2. Clinical Incident: If the incident occurs at the clinical setting, the agency will provide medical care and/or will arrange transportation to receive medical care. An incident report should be completed, by the student and instructor, per the clinical agency policy.