- Doctor in Health Care Education & Leadership
- Nursing Programs
- Associate of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging
- Certificate in Imaging Informatics
- Health Care Administration & Management Programs
- Health Information Management Programs
- Health Care Services Programs
- General Education
- Professional Development
- Online Education
- Reserve Officers’ Training Corps
- General Information
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Travel Abroad
- Financial Aid
- Student Accounts
- Tuition & Fees
- Academic Information & Policies
- Campus Services
- Online Services
- Safety & Security
- Student Organizations & Activities
- Compliance & Complaints
Director of Professional Development
Judi Dunn, M.S., C.P.P., R.N.-B.C.
PH 402.552.6123 TF 800.647.5500
For assistance and/or more information about programs offered, please contact email@example.com.
The Clarkson College Professional Development office is dedicated to assisting health care professionals in their pursuit of lifelong learning.
Professional Development encompasses a broad spectrum of programs and courses, intended for adult learners. It involves developing an individual’s knowledge, skills and attitudes to ensure that they can work confidently and effectively.
Learning activities may include non-degree career training, skill development for maintaining a specific career path and post graduate continuing education. These activities are intended to build on the educational and experiential bases of individuals. They are designed to enhance practice, education, administration, and further research or theory development with the goal of improving the health of the public.
The Professional Development office seeks to provide leadership to help establish and support the development of the following objectives:
- Sustaining learner attitudes on the value of lifelong learning.
- To provide College-sanctioned continuing education activities that meet accreditation standards established by sponsoring professional societies and organizations so as to contribute to the progress, maintenance and enhancement of competent practice.
- Design, implement, evaluate, direct and administer the Nurse Refresher, Nurse Aide and Medication Aide courses.
- Assisting College faculty, staff and alumni in promoting professional growth and advancing career goals.
- Collaborating with our constituencies to expand their knowledge base and stay relevant in the changing world of health care services.