- Doctor in Health Care Education & Leadership
- Nursing Programs
- Associate of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging
- Certificate in Imaging Informatics
- Health Care Administration & Management Programs
- Health Information Management Programs
- Health Care Services Programs
- General Education
- Professional Development
- Online Education
- Reserve Officers’ Training Corps
- General Information
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Travel Abroad
- Financial Aid
- Student Accounts
- Tuition & Fees
- Academic Information & Policies
- Campus Services
- Online Services
- Safety & Security
- Student Organizations & Activities
- Compliance & Complaints
Clarkson College is rich in history, academic excellence and unmatched in preparing students to be the best in the field of health care. The heart of our success resides in our dedicated staff, committed student body and outstanding faculty members. As a student, you will have the opportunity to experience our proud, long-standing tradition of upholding our Mission of preparing students to professionally provide high quality, ethical and compassionate health care services.
For more than 125 years, we have learned a few things about preparing students to provide high quality health care services, and our results are showing it. While focusing on quality we have not forgotten about cost. Clarkson College is committed to responsible control of expenses for students and parents. This combination of quality and efficiency equates to value at a private college you can afford.
Clarkson College offers undergraduate degrees, graduate degrees, post-graduate certificates and doctoral degrees in health sciences and health care business. The College is devoted to ensuring high quality health care education in the classroom, online or on campus, and during clinical experiences.
Clarkson College Highlights and Key Facts:
- Nebraska’s first health care education institution.
- More than 1,200 students learning on-campus and online.
- Learning focused on patient, caring, integrity and a commitment to excellence.
- A student to faculty ratio of 14:1.
- Pass rates on national board exams consistently above the state and national average.
- The Nursing program began more than 125 years ago.
- Clarkson College has the largest Radiologic Technology and Physical Therapist Assistant programs in the state of Nebraska.
- Clarkson College has the only PTA transfer program in the Midwest.
- Clarkson College has the only accredited Bachelor’s degree in Health Information Management program in Nebraska and Iowa.
- Clarkson College is the second least expensive private college in Nebraska.
- Access for our graduates to the largest and best medical campus in the region, Nebraska Medicine.
Our faculty and staff are anxious to prepare you with the high quality education you are seeking. We are passionate about your success not only during your time at Clarkson College, but also long after you graduate.
Louis W. Burgher, M.D., Ph.D.